INGREDIENTS – makes approx 10 pikelets
100g buckwheat flour
10 g (1 teaspoon) salt
Coconut oil for greasing (you can use oil of your choice)
2 x avocados
2 x tomatoes
Salmon to top (leave out for vegan or vegetarian options)/
• Place the buckwheat flour into a mixing bowl and add in the water.
• Whisk together, adding in the salt.
• You want the consistency to be like crepe batter, but not too runny.
• You can add more flour or water to fix the consistency if necessary.
• Place a tablespoon of mixture into the pan and form circle shape.
• Cook for about 1 minute and then flip it over with a spatula, cook the second side for only a few more seconds.
• To make topping dice avocados, tomatoes and coriander and mix together. Place topping on pikelets and top with smoked salmon and salt and pepper if desired.