250g Lamb Back strap cut thinly
2x Garlic Cloves chopped finely
750mL Vegetable Stock
1 Cup of Water
1 Bunch of Spring Onions roughly chopped
4 Medium Spuds diced
Ground White Pepper
Hand full of Mint
Salt and Olive Oil
1. With olive oil sweat potatoes, pepper and spring onions in a pot. Then add garlic and soften.
2. Add stock and simmer until potatoes are tender. The add peas
3. When the peas are cooked add mint and a little extra spring onion. Then with a potato masher mash a corner of the pot – with thicken it slightly (thanks Jamie Oliver for that tip).
4. At the very last minute add the lamb and serve – the lamb will cook in the heat of the broth.
5. Finish with olive oil and serve with bread (or use gluten free/egg free bread) and butter.
Really easy and really good.
This amazing recipe was written by our amazing friends at www.islandmenu.com.au