1 x 270ml tin of coconut milk
1/2 cup of milk – For those of you who are dairy intolerant you can use almond milk or another substitute.
1 teaspoon of vanilla paste.
2 – 3 tablespoons or rice malt syrup or maple syrup. (Depend on how sweet you like it.)
1 1/2 teaspoon of gelatin.
• Place coconut milk and milk in a saucepan and slowly warm it up. Be careful as we don’t want to boil it.
• Stir in the vanilla and rice malt syrup and reduce the heat.
• Place 3 tablespoons of warm water in a separate bowl.
• Then evenly sprinkle your gelatin over the top of the warm water and let it sit for a minute.
• Once the gelatine has set add it to your saucepan and mix till all the ingredients are combined.
• Place liquid into two small dishes and place in the fridge until set.
I Covered mine in strawberries for some extra sweetness.
This recipe is really simple and really delicious.